Thursday, September 13, 2012

Noah is 4 months old!

On 9/4/12 Noah was 4 months old! I can't believe how FAST this last 4 months has gone! This little boy is truely a sweet sweet boy! I sure am lucky to be his momma! This month Noah was 15lbs and 23.5 inches long...hmmm...last month he was 24.5 inches long...someone's measurements were off. I'll have to see if I can measure him tomorrow!

 Noah has been sleeping in his crib now for about a month and it doing great. He typically goes down between 7:30-8pm and gets up around 2ish to eat and goes right back down till 8am. He also has been taking 2, 2 hour or so naps a day in his bed. Well in the afternoon, sometimes he naps with me. I love that about my boy. He loves to cuddle with mommy! :)
 Since about 3 1/2 months Noah has been an official "roller" He can roll himself both ways, and it's pretty funny to me. He already is trying to roll away from me while I change his diaper. Lord, help me! If this boy is ALREADY on the move...I can't even imagine what it will be like when he is running around with his big brother! Tonight while Noah was on his belly he was scootching himself forward towards daddy. Little nut-so wants to keep up with Luke!
We are so blessed to have this little man in our lives! I could not imagine my life with out him! God knew exactly what I needed and could handle when he gave me this sweet little gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment