Sunday, May 1, 2011

7 Months Old!

So I am reallly late on this one, Luke is almost 8 months old, but I wanted to update on how the little man has been doing.

*Luke can now sit up really well
*He eats 3 meals a day
*Luke no longer breast feeds, he drinks formula now (and he LOVES his bottle)
*He sleeps great through the night, we put him down at 7pm and he wakes up about 7:30, most nights without waking up at all now! Yay for sleep for mommy! Even though I stay up late and wake up super early for NO reason. =(
*Luke takes 2, 2 hour naps, most days, his morning nap is always done, but sometimes we skip the afternoon nap if we are busy, and that night I am usually kicking myself in the butt for not giving him his afternoon nap.



He is such a big boy now and sits up on his own very well.

Still bald but the cutest little bald guy ever!

Really mom and dad? More kisses and pictures?

Luke LOVES his daddy

Watching daddy's soccer game =)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks for the update! He just keeps getting cuter! Look at him sitting at the park like a big boy...love it! And I am in awe of how well he sleeps - way to go, Luke!

    ReplyDelete