Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Date night with my LUKE!!

I got a chance to take Luke out on a special date to Chil-fil-a! I love that place! They had a special night for mothers and sons. It had a Mid-evil Knights theme. It was such a blast! There was tablecloths and centerpieces on the tables that were set aside for our reservations. The cow was dressed as a Knight and was walking around the store, Luke LOVED the cow! He kept running up and dancing for him and making silly faces at him! They had a photo booth set up where Luke and I got our picture taken together, they also had someone there drawing characatures of the boys. One of Luke's favorite parts was the jester and the fool walking around having sword fights. I really had a great time with Luke, I love watching his face light up when he is happy. My favorite part was when he kept turning to me and putting his arms around my neck and giving me a giant hug and a kiss for no reason. My heart melts.<3 I adore that sweet boy!

Eating his chicken nuggets. Such a special little boy there, that one day is going to do great things!! 

Luke and the cow.

Making silly faces at the cow! Haha! He cracks me up!

Silly pictures with mommy. I seriously can't wait for our next date. This boy is so precious to me!

1 comment: