Friday, December 7, 2012

Noah-7 months old!

How has 7 months gone so quickly?! I can't say enough how much of a joy this little man is in our lives! I can't imagine what our family would be with out him! He is my sweet, sweet, happy boy! Always smiling and laughing, especially at his big brother! He babbles and screams and squeals all day long, he says dada all the time, but I'm pretty sure he is just babbling, I'm sure Jared would say differently, and I guess we will let him think that! :) Noah is now sitting up on his own, and can almost get himself into the sitting position on his own. He is army crawling/scooching all over the place, and gets up on all 4's rocking back and forth, but hasn't quite figured out how to get himself forward, other than just lunging forward. He now eats cereal and veggies/fruits 3 times a day. So far he has tried rice and oatmeal cereal, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, apples, carrots and I made pears, but he will probably get those tomorrow. I just can't believe how fast he is growing!

We had to take Noah for his first ER visit about a month ago. He scared the crap out of us. One morning I went into his room to check on him when we woke up because Luke wanted to, and when I walked into the room I found Noah in his crib white as a ghost, with blue lips, with shallow breathing, and when I picked him up he had no muscle tone and was like a limp noodle. Jared took him immediately to the ER and as soon as they got there his color came back and he was back to his normal happy self. They admitted him and ran a bunch of tests because they thought maybe it was a seizure, they ruled that and pretty much everything else out. The really only explanation they could come up with, was their best guess, that maybe because of his acid re-flux he had been choking on his spit up. So basically we didn't really get any answers other than to keep him on his acid re-flux medication and just monitor him. He has been completely fine since, but of course mommy has been paranoid about everything. But it made me realize even more than I already knew, that this little boys life is so precious, and my life would not be complete with out him in it.

BIG HAPPY BOY!!



This is me trying to get a picture of them together, Luke wrestled him to the ground, and Noah loves every minute of the attention from Luke! Crazy boys!

Trying to crawl to Toby, he loves his doggies!

You can barely see his tiny little tooth on the bottom


1 comment:

  1. I love this last picture of Noah - what a great little smile!

    ReplyDelete