Friday, January 18, 2013

Noah 8 months old!!

Noah is 8 months old. How is this possible!! Well, actually he is more like 8 1/2 months. I am late on this post. He sure keeps me busy chasing him around, he is such a curious little boy. Into EVERYTHING! He is still my sweet little happy boy, except when he is teething. Oh my, this boy gets crabby! He has a very intense personality, he is either REALLY happy, or when he is mad, he is REALLY mad! He has been crawling everywhere! Pulls himself up on everything and walks along anything he can hold onto. He loves to eat, well actually he loves to feed himself. He gives me a rough time trying to feed him baby food. He would much rather pick it up and feed it to himself. So we have started giving him pieces of veggies and fruit and he feeds himself. He just recently switched over to formula, I was having trouble since he was 6 months with my milk supply, so we finally just switched over to formula a couple weeks ago. I love watching this boy grow, he adores his brother and it is fun to watch them actally play together now! So thankful they have each other!

My sweet boy!!

Brothers playing :)

Getting SO big!!

Those eyes and cheeks...man I love this boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment