Saturday, March 16, 2013

10 Months Old!

My sweet little Noah is 10 months old! I can't believe what a big boy he is now! In the last month he has started to let go of things and just stand there, at first it was just for a few seconds, but it has progressed to a minute or 2. He won't take a step, but maybe sometime soon. I'm not in a hurry for him to walk, I just want him walking by summer fun time! I hated taking Luke out when he was crawling and he would eat everything on the ground, the knees of his pants had holes and were always muddy. Well...actually, that hasn't really stopped. I guess that's just a boy thing! Noah tries so hard to talk, he says a few words and imitates a lot of sounds and words we say. He loves to make me laugh and smile, he just melts my heart! He mostly loves his brother, and now that he is older, Luke actually plays with him, sometimes, but I think Noah mostly annoys him because he's always trying to steal his toys! This boy has brought more joy to our lives than I could have ever imagined, I love my boys more than anything. I am one lucky momma!

Here is Noah a couple weeks ago showing off how he likes to stand like a big boy on his own!

Sweet Noey.

Getting SO big!!


No comments:

Post a Comment