Saturday, March 16, 2013

Potty Trained!

My booger Luke is, well, I am confident in saying it now, potty trained! He still wears a pull up at night, although most nights and naps he wakes up dry, I just hate that he sleeps in it if he does have an accident! Yuck! So we still do pull ups. He was a little stubborn at first, but got the hang of it, and now he pretty much just always tells me when he has to go. He's not perfect and has an accident here and there, but I am just SO proud of him! He did so good on our drive up to the Dells, he didn't have any accidents, and only had 1 while we were there and that was while he was running to try to make it to the potty. I would probably say that potty training has been our hardest feat yet, but we DID IT! Yipee!!

My BIG super-boy!! Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment