Friday, December 10, 2010

3 MONTHS OLD!!

Yesterday our little Luke turned 3 months! WOW! Where has the time gone! He doesn't go to the doctor this month, so I don't know his exact weight and length, I will probably bring him in one of these days to weight him, since I work there I can pretty much just stop in whenever I want to use the scale =)

Napping in his crib is really not getting much easier. I guess maybe a "little" bit. He sleeps for about 30-45 min chunks and then wakes up screaming. Yesterday we went out Christmas shopping so he just napped in his car seat, but even in there he didn't sleep long.  He is such a good boy though, growing up so fast! He holds his head up so good, and talks (coos) a lot more, and smiles all the time. Such a happy boy.

Here are a couple pictures I took today!

"You talkin to me?"

Add caption

All wrapped up after his bath



"Stop taking pictures, mommy!"

"Hmmm...let me think about that."

I love to eat my fingers!

I couldn't get a pic without his fingers or pacifier in his mouth

3 comments:

  1. Happy 3mo Birthday little guy!

    Are you on a delayed vaccine schedule? We are doing the regular schedule so they wanted us to come in at 3 months. I was late, of course ;P

    Love his little Christmas get-up, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim!

    I thought we were on the normal vaccine schedule...but who knows. His doc said he doesn't need to come in till 4 months.

    His little Christmas get-up doesn't really fit anymore, I had to go buy a new Christmas sleeper because the one he is wearing in the pic is 3 months and he can't even stretch his legs out anymore. The 6 month is a little big, but it fits for the most part. I can't believe he is wearing some 6 month stuff already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness gracious, that boy is CA-UTE! I can't believe he is 3 months old already!! This is going to be such a fun Christmas for you!

    I just love the pictures, Jacqui!!

    ReplyDelete