Friday, December 3, 2010

Week end....

So I had a bit of a rough week this week, but it seemed so much easier to deal with getting together with some great friends, and fellow mommies to help me get through it! I am realizing that really all I need to do is reach out and ASK for help from other moms, or encouragement or advice and so many people are willing to give it. It makes being a mommy so much easier, well, I guess I wouldn't say it's easy, but a little tiny bit easier, and I just feel a little bit more sane.

Here are some of the breath taking pictures that one of those amazing friend's I mentioned above, Sara, took of our little Luke Anthony. Thanks Sara! You are totally awesome. For real.

such a big boy now!!

I LOVE this picture of our family...just LOVE it!

Handsome little man!

I can't get over how sweet he is.

Everyone told me that you would never feel a love like you so for your child, and I had NO IDEA, this little man has stolen my heart.

My sweet boys.

2 comments:

  1. seriously adorable. I'm glad you are finding Mommy pals to walk with you on the journey. It really does make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Jacqui!! We all seek out help when we need it!! It's just so needed because doing everything on your own is no fun at all ;) I'm so glad you like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete