Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Luke's first Christmas!

We had the best Christmas this year, spending time on Christmas Eve with Jared's family, and Christmas day with my parents, brother and Mike in the morning and then my grandma, Aunt, Uncle, cousins and my cousins girlfriend and their new little (well not so little) addition Benjamin! It was so much fun seeing everybody. And we are just overwhelmed with love and gratitude this year.

Last night Jared and I went out to this restaurant downtown for his 31st birthday and we were talking about how many crazy blessings we have had this year. To start it out, Jared graduated valedictorian in his paramedic class, and I found out I was pregnant with Luke. Then Jared got a new job as a full time fire-medic at Warrenville Fire Dept, we bought a house in warrenville, and made it JUST in time for the tax credit, had our sweet little angel in september and decided that I could go back to work just a few hours a week so I could mostly stay home to raise our sweet little man. I mean there are so many blessings in between there...but seriously, just about every major (good) life change happened to us this year. God is SO good, so so so good!

Luke and Grandma on Christmas Eve

Luke and Papa

Luke was getting super tired and cranky, Jared took him in the other room and it got quiet, this is what I found when I walked in. My 2 favorite boys passed out from a hard day

Me and the monkey man opening presents with my family Christmas morning!

Grammy and grampy got Luke this new monkey and he seriously loves it. I gave it to him and he grabbed it and immediately started sucking on it and holding onto it. It is so sweet

Luke was all tuckered out from opening so many toys, he passed out.

One of my cousins, my Aunt and Grandma, which she wants Luke to call her GG =)

Some of the fam hanging around waiting to open presents.

Luke and his new buddy, Ben (my cousins little boy) Ben is 2 months younger than Luke and bigger than him, he is so stinkin cute, I just want to eat him up!

We couldn't get a good shot with us 4 looking and eyes open...so here we go. Me and my cousin Scott and our little men.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA, I love the picture of Jared and Lukely sleeping!! You guys are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete