Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update on the Luke man

So we are trying to get Luke to nap in his crib again, it's been about 2 days and he is NOT liking it one bit. I am beginning to feel a little frustrated by this, I feel like it MUST be easier than this. I MUST be doing something wrong. Ugh. He continues to wake up crying, over and over again. And bed time WAS easy, he was letting me put him down about 7 or 8 and he would sleep about a 6 hour chunk, but that stopped about 4 days ago. He keeps waking up crying, there is nothing wrong, clean diaper, full belly, so I just don't get it. Well I will keep on keeping on in hopes that things will get better. I love this little man more that anything in the world and I just want him to get some good rest. He usually only takes little cat naps in his swing, my arms, or in the car seat, so maybe that is where I went wrong. I guess now I have to break that habit.

On a better note, Luke will be 12 weeks old tomorrow!! Where has these last 12 weeks gone? I am so sad because I am going back to work monday (only for a few hours a week) but STILL, how in the world am I going to leave this sweet boy. I can't even think about it, it makes me too sad. I don't know how long I will handle this whole going back to work thing. I have always dreamed of staying at home raising my children. I guess I can't always get what I want =) I am thankful that Jared will be watching him on his days off and my mom when he is working. So I am confident he will be in the best hands possible.

Sitting up like a big boy in his bumbo by the Christmas tree!

Luke and I went and visited his girlfriend Trinity (who is 3 days younger) and her beautiful momma AnneMarie

Love his chub and that he blows bubbles now...what a sweet little chunky butt!

Luke is doing a great job holding his big noggin up now! What a strong boy!



I sure do LOVE this little man with ALL my heart. What a sweetie pie.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, these are such beautiful pictures, Jacqui!!! He's getting so big already! {{hugs}} Leaving Emily for work after maternity leave was SO hard for me. SO SO SO SO SO hard, so I hug you! Also, I'm proud of you!! You're such a great mommy! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my sympathy! Between traveling and his cold, Remy's sleep schedule is a mess right now.

    I love the pictures, he is such an adorable little guy! Also, your Christmas tree is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I think he is pretty stinkin cute myself ;)

    It is really hard leaving him, I have pretty much just not been thinking about it because it makes me sad =( (even though, I am literally only working 4 days the entire month...it's not much at all)

    And Kim, I hope Remy feels better and gets back into routine for you! I am trying and am confident through encouragement from other mommies that it will happen, I just need to have patience.

    ReplyDelete