Friday, November 26, 2010

Luke's first Thanksgiving!!

We went to my parents house to celebrate Thanksgiving this year, with my parents, my brother and Mikey. It was a blast, I love my family and I am so thankful for them every day. Luke has really been blessed to be born into this family that will love him to death.

We are spending tomorrow, saturday with Jared's family for Thanksgiving, everyone from out of town is coming up since Sarah, Joe and the kids are here from Vegas. It has been so great to get to spend so much time with them this week! I can't wait till Luke is old enough to play with his cousins, Ava-4, Caleb-2 and Elleana who is about a month older than Luke. We wish they lived here so we could see them more!!


Well here is a couple pictures of the little man with my family for thanksgiving











2 comments:

  1. The picture of you kissing Lukey is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!! You look GORGEOUS!! So many cute pictures of your little turkey and your amazing family! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Crystal! I love that little turkey!

    ReplyDelete