Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our home!!

So my mom and I, well really my mom has done most of the work, have finally started decorating our house! After being here for about 10 weeks already, we finally started to put up the pictures and decorations. I am not completely done, but we are finally making this a HOME, and not just a house that we live in. I am so thankful for the most amazingly talented mom who has great decorating taste to help me with our FIRST home!! I am so blessed to have her in my life. Thank you mom for helping me, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!

 Forgive me I did not try to center this picture when taking it, but this is one angle of our living room. One of my new favorite decorations is above the TV. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
 View from our living room to our little office area and then it goes into our dining room and kitchen.
 Here is another picture of our living room....haha When Harry Met Sally is on TV in the background.
 Some of the pictures my mom hung going up the stairs...I can't wait for more pictures from my amazingly talented friend Sara to be hanging up there!! And I found a picture at the store I want to hang up above these pictures, or above our front door that simply says "All because two people fell in love..."
 This is our little den/loft area that opens up to the living room.
 Lukey poo's room =)
 We didn't do anything in the bathroom today upstairs, but my husband and dad put in the new vanity and linen closet and new floor, but you can't see that in the picture.
 Our kitchen, I love it because it is so open, it opens right up to the dining room making it a very large open space, one of my favorite things about the house.
 The dining room.
A picture I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby that I just LOVED!
 A picture looking down on the living room from the loft.
Looking up from the living room to the loft/stairway/hallway.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you have a beautiful home! Good job to you and your mom! I love the colors and it is so nice that you have all that space in the living room for baby gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it, sweet Jacqui!! Your house is so beautiful and I love being there. It really feels like a home. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete