Monday, November 15, 2010

Boys being boys...

I was making dinner tonight, a recipe from a Rachel Ray cookbook I have and went out to tell Jared dinner was ready and found him and Luke laying on the floor watching some show on netflix about military weapons. I heard Jared telling Luke about the different guns he wants to buy so they can go shooting together...Jared has wanted a gun forever, but they are too expensive and when we have the money I would much rather spend it on something we need. Jared went to a shooting range with a friend of ours that is in the military once and LOVED it, expecially since this friend had some pretty awesome guns. Anyways...here is the pics of my 2 boys watching shows about guns. (excuse the mess in the background, I swear as soon as I pick up, somehow it is messy again, I guess we will just call it "lived in")



4 comments:

  1. too funny! I have a picture of Mark playing the gamecube while feeding Malachy a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, we also have a picture of Frankie and Scottie playing Nintendo 64 when he was a little guy. Make me miss my little fella.

    I remember that Scott was suppose to go to the shooting range with Jared and that same friend you're talking about. He was bummed he missed it. Scott really wants a gun too, I'm too scared to have them in the house though. I'm such a wimp, maybe one day.

    Jacqui, it's called being a good mommy, but lived in is also really great!! I love people more who have what you call a lived in look! I just call it love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Jacqui!!! I seriously LOL when I saw the picture! So fun!! and just so you know... EVERY house that has babies/children looks like that!! I should go take a picture right now so you can see the tornado-ness going on in here! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys are so fun, I am sure Luke will love playing video games just as much as daddy.

    Thanks for reassuring me about the mess...it is so hard to keep it clean!

    ReplyDelete