Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New beginnings

So I decided to start a few new things this season, and today I started one of them. I signed up for the work out pass at the Park District to go to as many work out classes each session and today I went to Zumba and holy moly that was a BLAST! I have done Zumba work out videos, but this was a lot more fun in a group setting, great work out, LOVED IT! I have just been working out at home by myself, so it was great to get out for a little bit and work out with other ladies! It was nice to see some familiar faces there too!

In a couple weeks, I am starting MOPS. I have been wanting to join a mom's group for a while, and I have heard great things about MOPS, so I decided to give it a try =) They meet every other week for MOPS, then the weeks they don't meet for MOPS, they have an optional bible study that the moms meet for. This sounds so perfect for me right now, I am so excited!

Jared and I are also hoping to be starting a small group with a couple of other couples from the church we go to Willowcreek, we were supposed to start this sunday, but Jared just informed me that he is covering for someone at work that night =( And then he works the following sunday, so I don't know how this will work out with his crazy work schedule.

Anyway...I am excited about the new adventures I am starting this year! Just thought I'd share =)

1 comment:

  1. And I am SO excited for you!! Way to, Jacqui!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! I REALLY want to try a Zumba class, a friend of mine invited me to go but our schedules don't line up. It sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete