Thursday, December 15, 2011

15 MONTHS OLD!

Luke is 15 months old now! I can't believe how fast this last 15 months has flown by! He is getting SO big. We went to the doctor this week and he weighed in at 23lbs 1oz and was 31 inches long!

Luke is doing so much now, everyday it seems like he learns something new. He says a bunch of words now, his favorite though is "GO" is runs around saying "GO GO GO GO!" Jared and I started saying "GO GO GADGET" and sure enough...now this kid runs around saying "GO GO GADGET!" (the gadget part isn't that clear, but it is so funny how fast they pick things up! I guess I better start watching what I say!

We have just started a few days ago trying to teach Luke some sign language and he has already signed "more" and "milk" after just introducing it! It really amazes me how smart he is!

Luke LOVES trucks! He has a bunch of trucks and when we are driving down the road he gets so excited when he sees trucks! He says "K K K" He doesn't say the whole word, but makes the K sound and points. It is so funny how excited he gets!

Luke is a daddy's boy, no doubt about it. He adores his daddy and his grampy (my dad). He gets SO excited when either of them walk into a room! He can't contain his excitement, he starts throwing things and knocking things off tables. He turns into the Hulk when he sees them!

Luke has a TON of teeth now! He has about 11 or 12, that have popped through. 5 of those were in the last couple weeks. He is really good about teething, I had NO clue he even had teeth coming through till I stuck my finger in there.

There are so many other things Luke is doing, I could go on all day, but don't worry, I won't! :)

The first snow this year! 


Not sure what goes on when I'm not home! I was out this night and when I went to upload pictures a few days later I found a bunch of pictures with Luke and his daddy with diapers on their heads?? Strange, silly boys.

Love this kid!

This face was too funny not to post! hehe

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the picture of him with the diaper on his head! Such a cutie, and very clever too!

    ReplyDelete