Thursday, December 15, 2011

BABY SKIBBENS #2!!

We found out the day before Luke's 1st birthday, so on Sept 8th, that we were expecting baby #2! We were so excited and couldn't wait to spread the news, we told close family and friends, but waited till I was about 11 weeks to announce to everyone else. I tried to wait till the 2nd trimester, but I am an impatient person!
This was my first belly picture on Thanksgiving day :)

I was VERY impatient to find out what the sex of the baby was, so  me, Jared, Luke,  my mom, dad, and brother all piled in the car and went to a place where you can pay to have an ultrasound early to find out the sex of the baby! We had a 2D and 3D ultrasound and it was actually really inexpensive! It only cost $40! Anyways...the baby was a little shy at first and trying to hide all scrunched up, but after poking and proding we found out Luke will have a baby BROTHER!!!

2 BOYS! I am in for a crazy testosterone filled home!! :) The only girls in the house are me and my boston terrier now. We are out numbered!

No comments:

Post a Comment