Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

As I said in an earlier post, Jared had to work Christmas day so we split Christmas Eve between our families and went to my parents house in the morning for brunch and opened presents, then while Luke napped, we played The Game of Life, which I haven't played since I was a kid! We had so much fun ganging up on my husband...he was getting cocky :) BUT then I WON!! 

Reading books with Grammy and Grampy (my parents)

Luke's new chair! He loves this thing!




King of the mountain!


After that we went to Jared's parents house and had dinner with his parents, his sister Kathryn and her boyfriend Nick. We had a great time, but were missing some of the family. We opened gifts after eating some yummy cheesecake.

Aunt Kathryn and Nick




No comments:

Post a Comment