Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Luke and I went to visit daddy in the morning at work on Christmas. And Luke ran circles in the bay area at the fire station from truck to truck "ooohhing and ahhhing" It is an understatement to say he LOVES trucks. He is in Heaven looking at the trucks and playing on them with daddy. He is such a lucky boy to have such a cool daddy :)

After the stop at the fire station we went with my parents and brother and his partner Mikey to my Aunt and Uncles house to have Christmas with some of my mom's side of the family. It was great to see everyone and Luke got to play with his buddy Ben. My cousins son who is a month younger than Luke, so they are so fun to watch "playing" with each other....or maybe just taking each others toys :)

Luke and Ben



My Grandma, Aunt, Mom and Brother

The box was way cooler than any present they opened.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you blogged! Am excited to add you to my regular blog checking list!

    ReplyDelete